I am pleased and honored to offer mentor sessions to aspiring photographers. I have been in business for 14 years now, and have been shooting full-time for the last 10 years. I have learned a lot about pricing, packages, client relationships and advertising and am especially passionate about teaching natural posing and natural light photography.
My mentor sessions are about 3 hours and look like this:
- An hour and a half of instruction/Q&A over coffee
- An hour and a half of shooting
Discussion topics can include:
- Technical photography/camera/lens questions
- Starting a business (business license, insurance, setting goals, making a plan)
- Building & running your business (branding, packages, pricing, advertising, workflow management)
- Shooting (equipment, natural lighting, posing)
- Social media marketing
- Balancing work & personal life
- Film photography
Mentor sessions are $750.